Coyote Creek is an authorized MN DNR licensing and registration agent for Residents and Non-Residents. You can purchase the following licenses at our store:
- Hunting License
- Fishing License
- Safety Certificate
- Ski Pass
- Trail Sticker
- Hunting Lottery Application
- Harvest Registration
- ATV, ORV, OHM, Snowmobile & Boat Renewal
If you are 21 or older you must have a resident record on file. To create a resident record please follow the listed guidelines and complete the forms at Coyote Creek.
Anyone 21 years of age or older, must possess a current Minnesota Driver’s License or a current Minnesota Public Safety ID. To qualify as a resident an individual must have maintained a legal residence in the state for at least 60 days prior to applying for or purchasing a license.
Any license purchase requiring special documentation (e.g., social security disability, nonresident students) must visit a license agent (such as Coyote Creek) or the DNR to purchase the license. Anyone born on or after January 1, 1980 must have a MN DNR Firearms Safety Hunter Education Certification or Hunter Safety Education Certificate issued by another State in order to obtain a license to hunt or trap in Minnesota (a Permit to Carry does not meet this requirement).
Please consult the appropriate regulations before purchasing your license/pass/registration for season dates times and information.
- Register your information at Coyote Creek Outdoors.
- Pay for your purchase. We accept cash and credit card, no checks.
- A ticket will be printed with the confirmation of your purchase and/or print your license/pass/certificate. Note: You cannot participate in the activity with the confirmation page.
- We will be able to print and you will be able to use most license/passes/certificates immediately; however, if your purchase cannot be printed because it requires a tag or sticker (i.e., deer, bear, turkey, shelter) you must wait for it to arrive in the mail before participating in the activity.
- Licenses that require a tag or sticker should be received by US postal mail within 5 to 10 business days from the date of your online purchase.
- Temporary vehicle and boat registration receipts can be printed and are valid for 21 days until you receive your registration documents by mail.
- If you fail to receive your tag, license or sticker within 10 days please contact AOHFMNWebmaster@activenetwork.com.